In this guide, we’ll show you How to Delete a Snapchat Account permanently in just nine simple steps.
Snapchat is popular social networking, especially among younger users. But for whatever reason, you might have decided it’s not quite right for you.
Like every social networking, also, it can become a distraction and a risk to your online privacy.
Do not feel the need to talk about each inch of your life on an app anymore. It might be time to pull the plug in your online experience and then delete your account temporarily or forever.
But if you are tired of Snapchat and wish to eliminate it, the simple way is to delete the app. It is possible to install it and log in anytime, to contact the app. But If You Would like to delete All Your information for good, then you Will Have to delete your Snapchat accounts.
There’s no way to do this via the Snapchat app – all you can do via the app is log out.
If you decided to delete your snapchat account permanently, your settings, friends, Snaps, chats, story, device data, and locata data in Snapchat’s central user database would be deleted.
It takes around a month to delete a Snapchat account, and you can resurrect it at any moment within 30 days of hitting the red button by merely logging in.
Follow these steps to delete snapchat account permanently.
Also, you can download your Snapchat data before you deactivate your account forever. This data includes you account information, snap history, chat history, friends, purchase history, location history, subscriptions, in-app surveys, and more.
To download you Snapchat data, all you need to do is:
- Login to your Snapchat account.
- Click on “My data” and then “Submit a request”
Snapchat will send you an email with a link to download your data to your registered email address. Please note that you should not delete your Snapchat account until you receive this email. If you delete the account before, then Snapchat wouldn’t be able to provide the data to you.
How to delete Snapchat Account
You can delete your Snapchat account via the Accounts page:
- Visit https://accounts.snapchat.com, login, and click Delete my Account.
- Enter the username and password of the account you wish to remove.
- Press continue, and Snapchat will deactivate your account for 30 days. After this time passes, it will permanently delete it.
After your Snapchat is deactivated, you still need 30 days to reactivate your account. To accomplish this, log into the Snapchat app with your username and password within these 30 days. You’ve got to be patient since it takes around 24 hours to reactivate an account.
How to delete Snapchat account on your iPhone or Android
- Open the Snapchat app.
- Log in.
- Tap your avatar on the top left corner.
- Tap the gear icon on the top right corner.
- Choose Help Center under the Support section.
- Go to My Account and Security->Account Information->Delete my Account.
- Tap the Accounts Portal link in the text and follow the steps explained in the first methodThere you have it, guys! Now you’re free of Snapchat and prepared to begin a new life. Or you may reactivate it once you start feeling withdrawals! Should You return to Snapchat,